7/27/2003

Summer has been tremendously refreshing. Time alone is... preciouz. I'm not a loner don't get me wrong, but if you leave me alone for a while, everything just floods into my head, and I go at it. Everything becomes SO much clearer once you process it in for yourself. I can be too much for people to handle because of this... but whatever. I accept and hopefully it'll be the other way around too. Rest assured, if I'm not home blogging my butt off, I'm somewhere, just... being, and I enjoy every moment of it.

these are my words..
that i've never said before
i think i'm doing okay
and this is the smile..
that i've never shown before
somebody shake me cuz i
i must be sleeping..


I think music has alot to do with it. Old friend music! <3 I went to orientation on thursday til friday, and boy it was amazing. I'm a very dichotomous guy. I'll either be socially adept, or keep all to myself. I had the best time at UC Riverside, I met a LOT of awesome new people, got some numbers, other things... got some motivation too. Ashley was with me =]. I can't wait to fly. My experience was made even better having my cd player with me. Oh constant companion, faithful friend... I love you so much that I'm personifying you. haha. I made a good mix of tunes that help me to 'sort' myself, and I was rewarded. On my way home, it was very late, and I started feeling so upset for some reason. It finally hit me. High school is over, and I'm going to have to say goodbye, someday. wow. I'm 18 soon and eventually... I won't have you the way I do now. Or did.

inebriadet: ur so kawaii ^_^!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home