7/12/2003

hahahahahaha.... I got home from the mall around 9.30 last nite... and well I was blogging this but I fell asleep on my desk =]. Technically I'm late but not!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALAMAR!!!
July 11th, 1985. I hope you had an awesome day chal. I wrote some really great stuff [finally] in my journal before I dozed off and slept on the desk, too. Hopefully we'll re-unite once again, hippie. I know you try real hard at this stuff, and first thing you have to realize is, is that you can't compare yourself to others. It's easy chally! You just write, and write, and write... and suddenly, it all starts to make sense. I think the only one holding you back is yourself. Maybe it's afraid of going in too deep into subjects that hurt - but you know... if I can do it, you can do it and much much more. Keep writing, don't think that you can't make anything of it, and eventually you'll see... that you'll feel at a better place than you did before you wrote what you did. Make me proud salad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home