7/08/2003

Brdr123: ive g2g though talk 2 u laterz beyeee
theeseXayone: ~!!!!!!!!!
theeseXayone: hurry :-(
theeseXayone: and have fun :-)
Brdr123 signed off at 11:04:42 PM.


ugh. I'M GOING THROUGH OEDIPAL WITHDRAWALS!!!!! Man, that came out bad didn't it... eh. I miss you and your meloramatic angerness, m0mmy. Well... more like I miss having you with me and stuff. xD I remember when Eric [after McMillionism] told me that you and I are two of the most pleasant, yet difficult, people he's ever met. I'M MISERABLE WITHOUT ENZA!!!!! ugghhh... oedipal issues up the ass, man. Come back so we can mastermind something really overhyped and stupid... we can call it the re-awakening, or something overly dramatic like that. ;-) %$#@ WHERE IS MY WEED WHEN I WANT IT? late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home