6/21/2003

[wakes up briefly] I slept from 1pm yesterday to um... right now. ^_^

Congrats to the Cleveland High School Class of 2003!!!!!!! WE MADE IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Graduation was one of the most surreal moments of my life, and it almost flashed by me without notticing it. It hadn't hit me that we were all graduating, until I looked to my right, and saw this sea of navy blueness, and saw alot of my friends sitting, smiling, some crying... today was the last day we would all be together like this, ever. I had friends surrounding me everywhere, my middle school teachers were there too, it was all a culmination of all the damn struggles that He has put before me... and I felt truly alive.

So as the big confetti things went off, and we all started hugging and kissing each other, it hit me. This was goodbye. =[ I love all of you guys regardless of all the high skool ish... yeah.

I won't be seeing alot of my friendz again... so with erry picture, every kiss and every hug, I kept feeling more and more matture... I hadn't felt much about graduating, but seeing everyone else get emotional almost got to me.. but I haven't like cried or anything. It's weird - Molly and I usually die at these things.

The kraziest moment that happened afterwards was, well. . . I'll save that for somewhere else. :-) xD btw Grad Nite was INSANE!

Time to face the music... things will never be the same. Congrats to every other school for making it too... we all deserve this break :D. Guyz... and you know who you are... I love you. I left a lot of excess baggage behind me once I finally left the building - left past rivalries, current bitterness, and all I can see before me is what lies ahead. Alwayz embrace the past man . . . but never go back to it. Let's move on yo... always together. Whether we said goodbye or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home