6/30/2003

Tummy ache.. damn pizza tasting so good =[

Good times today, here it is in story mode:

m0m [played by Enza] picks Luis up and we scurry on over to Brighton's, where Glen is as well.

we arrive in LA [destination] and walk into some stores, and try to look really uh.. here's my Brighton in Huntley gear.

I forget who gets the idea to travel in the subway... so we do. Here's my homies looking full of angst *ongst!!*

Bored and alone, I fail miserably at taking a kool pic of myself Cary style, but hey... it's still a nice pic here:

While waiting for Meg [MEG!], m0m takes a pic of us looking really... uh... lost, or something like that. emo! w00T

Meg! The Lady in Red [sorry Meg, I couldn't help it :-[...] meets up with us. Brighton is checking m0m out

We end up at CPK after reminiscing about getting lost in LA last yr, and we stuff our faces / empty our wallets.

This is the greatest picture of Glen ever.. look at the agony and the ecstasy in his eyes. Oh, the others too ;P

Walking around was kool, and the greatest thing ever was... meeting SOPHIE'S MALE TWIN. !!!!!!! *freaks out*

Today was great though. I think everytime I hang out with my friends, it gets better and better. You ever get that feeling? It's sad though, cuz after summer's over, most of us are splittin away... eh. I have my m0m so it's all good. Let's make the best of it yo! I'm geting a job soon, I look good in red, gettin' the cell fone back... good times to continue. By the way ... something happened ... on the way home ... which has changed my life forever. But we mustn't tell ANYBODY =X. hahaha. shh. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home