6/03/2003

Music has been a really big help in getting through my days lately [again]. So has being around a lot of my friends. I've really closed myself up to talking about anything and I really like it this way right now. I can't stand a lot of things in my life, I can't stand a lot of people either... so I'll just put on my headfonez, say a prayer to the Lord, and let this all continue sinking in. Maybe this way, I can get back to doing wut I used to do so well.. bury it all until it's not visible. Unhealthy? Maybe. But at this point I don't feel I can get much worse, really. I've been hurt by girls in the past, I've been hurt by quite a few guys too... being vulnerable just isn't my thing anymore. So hey, I'll join the rest of you in superficial-land, where we all fake smiles and laughs, when there's alwayz something beneath the surface that we just can't see. Something within me says I'm in for a huge mistake. Well, nobody said r3gression was easy. It actually sucks. I'm gonna leave high skool the same way I left it... cold. I've been let down just once too many times. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home