6/10/2003

Fell asleep. =T

Am I really that fucked up? Looks like I opened up Pandora's box. Everyone got so much nastier than I ever thought possible, I mean fuck man. Not to say I'm 1000000% correct about the world, but is ignorance really bliss? Did everyone really enjoy how everything works? Did pointing out a lot of crap that happens really have to turn the world against the guy who visually said what's going on? Maybe I shoulda realized (just by looking at myself) how wily and insane people can get if they feel threatened. Can't blame people, but in every attack towards me, every blog entry by everyone else, it's easy to see through their words, that I got misinterpreted so badly.. so badly. So much hatred you guys! HATRED. Did it all have to turn out this way with 8 school days left? Sorry guys... it's all turned out terribly. I'm sorry I ruined things Meg... I'm truly sorry. Things ARE consequential, aren't they.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home