5/04/2003

Well I can't sleep... damn food keeping me up. haha. Let's see why am I so behind on everything =T... movitation for anything truly escapes me at the moment. Random comments from the past few days:

- Peter is the meanest (looking.. haha) best friend anyone can have, as evident through the pics I got back from being developed. I got so many nice pics, too bad I look so ugly in all of them.. hahaha. They all look so nice! I finally got a nice pic of some people. As for those pics taken by OTHER people for me... omg... learn to use a camera. Honestly I don't trust people to know what a 'close up' is - let alone use it as good as I do. uhh.... no... I don't have an ego about this. XD Check them out in the friends section rite now!!! Like? =]

- Brighton + Glen + Luis on Friday = insanity. We're like the 3 most desperate people in the world. W00T!!!!1 good times.

- I am getting the greatest tux ever... too bad it won't match at all with Meg. hahaha I really don't care, it's gonna be great... anywayz Matt and Jenny bumped into Slackers at Gary's tux shop and then left (probably to have krazy love sessions). Once we started getting fitted, Mushy and Tim (Trim?) came in and they hung out with us for a while, and we all went to eat. It was nice... except for the fact that now my stomach wants to eat itself. hmm. Bonding time with people is so koo man, everyone should just... KICK BACK. This means you Peter!!! hahaha... ahhh.

- This reminds me... today marks one year since I saw Spiderman, and since um... I had one of my first... kick-back days. Or so I thought. O man how things change in such a short amount of time. Keeping this to myself tho =]

- I find less and less motivation to blog, or use IM, or even speak, when I have grown accustomed to using my journal for whatever. It's true, self analysis, or just writing your thoughts down, is really theraputic... you get so much set in ink and set in an organized manner, that you finally know why the fuck you're so messed up... mm. I just wish I wasn't so lazy, I could do so much more. Speaking of doing so much more... I really really like my last entry. Enuff from me. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home