5/09/2003

Today was very good but still... strange... hmm. I read something today that really motivated me to blog.. but anyway today I had this realization.

Friendship's been something I've alwayz struggled w/, for one reason or another. heh you would know.. but anyway, friendship is.. the most precious and coolest thing to ever have. Introspecting, I feel that it's pretty much something that happens at random over time.. and I think that's wut is so amazing about it. I mean really; if you think about it hard enough, whoever and whatever you are does not necessarily matter. If you put in the time, effort, and care into it... you can be friendz with anyone you want.

I guess I'm saying this becuz friendship is something I alwayz have in mind - but I can't put it into words correctly. To all my friendz out there I just wanna say that.. you guys are the greatest thing I have going. I appreciate every single one of you. o and to Peter.. you mean jerk.. you're the greatest thing to happen to me. Ever. =] hmm.. one day.. Imma say this all outside of this little box. =[ It won't be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home