5/16/2003

mistikXsiamese: i'm sure he's just angry and not thinking straight...i mean c'mon it's wuts his face
mistikXsiamese: he loves u like a brother man
Thee seXay onE: i really dont think he does :-(
mistikXsiamese: i think he does


I'm sorry for not making sense in the blogs all of a sudden homiez... but this is hardcore serious stuff. Im full of material..

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo

I wouldn't mind.. but you are my only hope. Clear as a bell are the short breaths.. that you take when you're distracted. Same as the way that you roll your eyes when I've asked too many questions. I will call you in three weeks... maybe then you'll have some more to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home