5/19/2003

Hate to say it but... life is not getting any brighter. I really do feel like shit. heh.. Robert told me about when him and his 'best' friend had a falling out a long time ago... "It was like a divorce dude." Arrgh.. I will hate these last few weeks if I do NOT FIX EVERYTHING! Yes, I'm a worrier.. so fucking what. Today was fucking terrible... while people really gave me some support. That's something that keeps me going, I guess. I have grown up mentally... I can get over all this junk, right? I'd say yes, but it's... not easy when you're dealing with the person that knows you the best. Out of everyone. And they have blocked you out - both literally and figuratively. Yeah.. and knowing they're happy as can be makes you feel that much worse. What a mind-killer..

..anyway today Mr. Linn pointed out how easy to read I am. It's fucking ridiculous... noone used to know how I was before this whole 'emotional awakening'. Heh funny, "You look in great pain Luis... I wish you would cry." Sure Mr. Linn.. already a few steps ahead of you. By the way, I know everyone (yeah, EVERYONE) listens to depressing emo shit when they are down... Midtown, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Our Lady Peace, etc... DO NOT LISTEN. You're supposed to try to climb out of your slump... not bury yourself a hole. Now if only I practiced everything I preached... bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home