5/12/2003

Had a twisted wkend. I love u mom.

Nerdie boy: ur friendship is confusing
Nerdie boy: i think only u and him understand it
Thee seXay onE: haha yes.


Everyone makes me think too damn much. I hear ppl are mad at me... some are in love with me (haha apparently..), and etc. I realized today talking to my homie that I dont have to be the one to pursue things all the time.. whether I care about them or not. It's hard to get used to, cuz usually I end up running around trying to 'solve' things, whether they're pety or not. Anywayz.. future planz include going to Peter's house to RELAX~!, starting ism project, prolly smoking out w/ whomever wishes, talking to Mushy, and counting down til everything is finally OVER. Yeah.. I'll miss high skool. I'll miss my friends as well. But will I miss the high skool drama bullshit? negative. outline time. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home