5/13/2003

As the wk goes on.. everything sucks.. argh. I was reading something (again I know) and I almost started to tear up... gosh, whenever I feel so overwhelmed by something I read I kinda stop myself to think.. wtf is wrong with me.. no need to get all wound up.. but it's just so beautiful. I wish I could read some more but haha, I can't find anything else to read. There's too much in my head rite now that I have to find the ultimate distraction... and I'm trying alright. I feel so restrained to let anything out about anything... I think Imma slowly regress again. I need some sort of stability for all the things that I think about throughout my days. *sigh... I'd give anything for some relaxation. Sleeping in might not be enuff. bye

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and to be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home