5/01/2003

4/29 was nice. For several reasons. So was 4/30. I hung out with Hallmark-ism and the extras, it was great. I think Friedman is a very strange guy... that makes him kool. Anywayz I came across this when cleaning out my favs list and I was like... wow.

Sunday, March 03, 2002

life is interesting.. i dont mind it.. lately i've been thinking a lot (scary) yea but its mostly been about society.. the system is so screwed up man.. im happy being who i am.. but then i know that i am the oppressed and opressor.. but pity doesnt do anything, affirmative action must be taken place.. but will i be able to stand up for myself and for my frends and family? or will i just conform and fall in line.. in life is there a way for me to always win.. or will i always be the loser.. and if i am the loser does the loser ger a consolation prize? or is life just meaningless. these are some questions that go through my head but i know the way.. i know what i need to do.. its just can i or will i do it..

Peter blogged at 10:37 PM.


Whether or not this was just some phase in my bro's evolution... I stand by my belief that he does have it in him to not... fall back in line... all I have to do is stand by him to support him. It's been such an arduous journey, and things have really changed for everyone... but ya know what? If you have the potential... do not let it die. Goddamn dude... do not let yourself waste away. Anyway I dunno why this fascinated me so much. Is it because it's one of the only things I've read from Peter that comes right from his heart? Or the fact that out of all our damn skool... we're the closest friends we got for one another. Who knows and frankly who cares, all I know is that... he's got it in him. Potential. Wut about you?

Grr Anyways TODAY was okay til the end, fucking A... if it isn't me going through some sort of crap (which I haven't been, you notice?), it's one of my friends. Today my Mush's car was broken into for the third goddamn time... and usually my first reaction to events such as this isn't shock but ANGER, and I'm really mad rite now.. I feel utterly helpless. I wish I could do something major in order to demonstrate my care... but argh. I need to cool off hardcore. I've felt this way before - your friend has something terrible going on, yet you feel you can't do a fucking thing except stand there... I gotta get my head on straight. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home