4/07/2003

SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i got you covered on the n64

11+ months. I think things are turning around on alot of things... hmmm.

Friday.. Glen + Matt + Jenny = w00t. Saturday.. Enza + Min = ^____^. Sunday.. PoPart. Today.. blah. Future planz.. skipping skool w/ Peter (Wednesday?) all day.. gonna finish popart as well. Den midterm outline, which I know all of you want/need!!! hahaha. I'm slowly getting over this stress period, and then comes Spring Break, going to campuses, choosing between SC and R, den well... I will officially stop giving a crap about skool. =] Hopefully tho I won't lose track of myself, because wow... I need to keep myself up. I need to keep *you* up. You know who you are.

Everyday that passes by I can't help but.. think about the future. That's somehting I didn't think I'd have to think about. Time's coming up and I derno whether or not I'll be able to maintain my composure when the time comes that we all... errr... break away. Peter... never give up buddy. On you on me on life. Everyone... shiet, time to live it up! We're all so close! So close... and the one thing that isn't close is my popart from being finished ~_~, so off I go. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home