4/09/2003

K... I just got home. man man man... so we clocked in at 15 hours. Peter... WE ARE RULE. =] Aside from the terribly boring painting segments that were met with groans and silence, we played games, sang, talked, etc... alot of stuff ya know? Oh dude.. we played my n64 after a 11+ month hiatus, w00t. How the fuck could Peter beat me twice?? Left it at his house, will beat him, will be the king of the game once again. Someday.

So Ms. Hwang takes me home, and in the car we start talking, and she's such a sweet lady, telling me to come over more often, and she gave me soup for tommorow... ahh. Then she said something in the car that I'll never ever forget. Mebe I'll tell you if you ask... or not. xD I won't be at skool tommorow, since I need to do the outline for the midterm to save our lives. Then again, I won't be whoring myself out this time, or maybe not anymore. Peter's turning in my pop, I'm gonna be playing games and outlining tommorow, times are good. I think I'm going to Riverside, and since Peter is gonna room with John (Choi), I'll just request to live in the same area. I need me a roomie now. But whateverz... today was amazing. Gonna go collapse now. byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home