3/10/2003

Well today was a change from the usual shyte... man being in Art/Aesthetics makes me so happy xD. Already I feel that the upcoming weeks will be really good as opposed to the fucking crap I've been stuck in for the past 3 weeks. Pop art will be fun, just alotta work. I'm not gonna worry. Anywayz Peter was absent (basketball injury) and the funniest thing happened when Patra and I walked into Art..."Luuuiiiissss... why isn't he here?" "I derno... he's sleeping tho, I bet you anything.." "He's really annoying... but I MISS HIM!!" hahaha Patra is so kool. Hope u feel better you bum, we miss u can you not tell? This weekend was good, I spent saturday with Nic and it was soo0o0o fun. I'm telling you Nic HE IS TOAD!

I prayed last nite... after kind of putting off doing so erry nite, and I talked to Him and told Him what was bugging me, what I wanna do about it, and I prayed that whatever is bugging him will all be okay. Sometimes I think I hope too much... mebe cuz lack of sleep makes me think WAY more than I'd like. Wutever... senior ditch day is wednesday everyone, DO NOT GO TO CLASS! So I hope this entry appeases the masses whom have yelled at me for being lazy and not doing it like usual. You know if I got more comments like my Calvin n Hobbes one did, I'd do it more often... hahaha latez.

theeseXayone: man scary shit today
theeseXayone: i go into linns
X r E t 3 p: ?
theeseXayone: sit down
theeseXayone: and to my right
X r E t 3 p: death?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home