3/17/2003

The optimist looks to the sky, the realist looks to the ground. The person who can't let go looks back. The determined person... looks forward.

Today was very strange. Thankx to everybody for coming to me and showin' me support, I reallyreallyreally appreciate it from all of you. Thankx Peter for sitting w/ me and talkin' me through it too... I know you try so hard :D. I almost cried grrr... but anyway. Yes today was strange, I'm not used to ppl showing concern for me. I mean you don't expect these things man! Name somebody and they prolly came up to me. But really thankx everyone, I love you guys xD. You shall get a resemblance of my affection at the end of the year.. yay. I also talked to Jim after um... years? hahaha good times. I don't know how I feel cuz my head still hurts, but everyone seemed to make me relax a little... man. Anywayz our ism is gonna be awesome. Just know that... Peter and I will be fighting to the death for our presentation. How freakin' awesome neh? hahaha

My forehead's slowly peeling off... it's quite nasty. Anywho thankx again. My face aches. Time to burn cd's! bye.

o jimmay: you damn core student

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home