3/27/2003

OoPeek A Boo11: *ahem* you know wut you need to do

k so I blog once more! Today was very good. Surprisingly good. In fact the past few days have been very nice. I LOVE art class.. I had a great time just hanging out. LOVE! Sometimes all this happiness and good feeling just takes my hand and thrusts me into forgetting all my problems.. ahhhhh. Love ya bastard! Anyway I'm kinda concerned - my homie was crying hardcore today on his chest and I got totally freaked - she never cries =[. Gosh this college shit is really getting to people - I mean... lives are changing as we speak! I don't wanna deal with this shit. I guess Imma go to Riverside and whatever... =/

Honestly, today I realized, I really don't have any problems going on at the magnitude where I fall in a spiral of depression, I feel really grown up. Eh, it could be because or any reason, but I'm really enjoying life right now, and all I focuz on now is in trying to get the most out of my friendships before... time comes, ya know? Some people will never have time for me, I've admitted to myself, so I will give those who WANT and deserve my attention, all that I can give. Sometimes I feel like, I want more... like a girlfriend or something, but what would the point be now? I'm leaving this place in a few months. I don't like commitment anyway - so whatever. This is exactly why I hate Matt and Jenny's eternal mushfest - I can't understand why they are so stuck on each other when there's so much time in the future for it. ANYWAY! I think this is enough for an entry while you take a break, right Michelle? Yeah... or course it isn't. ;-) adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home