3/16/2003

I can't sleep. It's 7.25 am... bleh. These past few days haven't been the greatest, I still have these visuals in my head... my skin is peeling and stuff too... I just wanna be w/ my friends rite now. I dunno how I'm going to get through the next few days.

I got rejected from UCLA which isn't a big deal... cuz I didn't wanna go there. I just checked today and I was rejected from UC Irvine... which means I probably aint going to San Diego. I guess it's either Santa Cruz or Riverside for me. I don't understand why I didn't get in... I guess quotas were met or whatever, or perhaps I am not good enough. I'm not good enough at a lot of things so..

I wish Peter was here... or Nicole... or Meg.. or somebody, somebody. Imma try to sleep some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home