3/21/2003

Hiee.. I forget to blog often as you can see. xD These past few days have been surprisingly well.. I only get headaches erry once in a while now, and I don't feel as banged up inside. Im still real upset over what happened to me a week ago, but whatever rite? Everyone's been so nice to me because of it.

Yesterday I ditched skool and went out with some of the guys, Peter An, Tim Chin, Glen and Steve Yun. Went to Denny's for breakfast and den went bowling at Canoga Bowl... and man did we kick ass or wut? I was on the verge of breaking a record with my awesome skills (haha) but the time limit came up and I was so mad! Everyone was such a good bowler (yes, everyone. shut up). Then we chilled at the mall, tried on clothes too, and damn can Tim and Pete take their freakin' time... we almost fell asleep waiting for you guys! We got bored after sitting around so we got Thai food, and eventually I had to come back to skool for 6th period since Jenny was taking me to her house. I'm realreal glad I hung out with the guys, and I realized that I can have a good time anywherez as long as I have my friends with me. Tim is excessively nice. Steve can be serious but is kool. Glen can be extremely annoying (polo for your car Pete?). Peter An is of course one of the koolest friends I've ever had. We had good times, and we alwayz do man! Let's ditch again soon bro xD

Anywho, that afternoon me, Meg, Matt, Jenny and her parents went to open house. Since Matt was gonna perform and Jenny's folks were gonna talk to teachers, Meg and I walked around and saw everybody. No really, almost everybody. Meg and I pretended that she was my mom and we went to some of my teachers. hahaha man Linn and Giffy were so drunk that Linn and I had a shoving fight and Giffy was super pink. Barkataki thought we were the funniest people for the gag we played. I'm getting an A in AP LIT! Ms. Miller played along real well, saying that I deserved a beating for being such a terrible student. ._. OH, and Nicole tried to kick me several times pretending to be dancing. Sure buddy. So afterwards we go back to Jenny's house and go eat In n Out and see a Steve Martin movie. I ate alot and Matt wanted to STEAL MY FOOD so I officialy dislike him. =] I fall asleep sitting, which sucked but I'm so used to it (just look at me and Peter every day in Core).

Senior Breakfast was good I guess, I didn't like the food X/... I admit that all I went for was to see my friends perform. Peter An was total ganGsTa in his white suit man! I'm gonna borrow that one day. Jim looked spiffy too. Heck everyone did, even me! The performances were decent, and I say decent cuz... the speakers sucked ass. Michelle and Daniel wowed the crowd (go Mush!) and so did Molly and Parisa (w00t!). I did wish that I sat closer but whatever. Tim then drove me and some of the homiez to my house, I end up sucking ass at bowling (can you blame me.. fucking oily balls) and now I sit here tired and bored. =] Gosh I did so much... and it's only Friday. Hope Peter and Esther had a nice time sleeping at home... you bums.

Well this was a real long blog. I hope you people (or you person, heh) is happy. I refuse to blog so much again, it's been so long since I do diatrabical works, but I just don't feel like it anymore. Call me homies.. let's go hit up the town before our last 3 months together... run out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home