2/15/2003

Um these past two days were okay. Tired right now so.. I'll try my best to remember stuff. BEFORE IT GOES AWAY I have to jot down one of the more vivid dreams I have experienced in a long time...

First it was... hmm...the grassy area between D and E halls... it was cloudy, rather humid too... and it was me running around, playing with Michelle... Tim was there too O_O;;.. Matt and Jenny were like, doing stuff somewhere in the background... and it was strange. Innocent running around... playing, laughing, it was... weird. Michelle was so happy, and hell even Timothy was smiling. We were then chasing a puppy, all three of us, while Matt and Jenny were sitting down watching...ahhh. Somehow I end up with my clothes torn up badly and it's night-time, and I'm walking into my building...

apparently it was Esther's birthday (uh why would she celebrate it at my building?) and she says that all the guys are upstairs, and I should go say hey. I start feeling drained physically and I go up the stairs... and I turn to my immediate left (towards my door) and I see Peter, Peter An, Tim Chin and Eric Mason all plastered as FUCK in front of my door. (this is so weird...) I shake Peter a bit and he burps, ha.. so all of a sudden I pick him up on my back and try to open my door. He's freakin' out of it, breathing down my neck, trying to make a sentence but stumbles on his words... so I carry him to my bed and I go do the same for the other guys. My computer was on... I go to turn it off and I find all the guys on the floor (juh?) and my bed is empty, and for one reason or another, we all sleep on my floor, and the bed stays empty.

I don't know what I was on when I dreamed this lol. It was so vivid, so visual, I could feel all of it... wow I need to know what the fuck that was all about.

Anyway Brighton was my valentine <3, these two days have been a-okay... even had fun passing notes with Joe @ csun. Molly asked me to make her a 'depression' cd... and honest to God, I tried going back to the songs I listened to when I was... yeah... and I don't feel anywhere near the level of depression that I used to feel. I guess I'm finally past it all... or have been and didn't realize. Maybe I'll blog about that sometime. Such a DeAd DrEAmeR... I keep thinking about these dreams. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home