2/03/2003

TOO MUCH THINKING

Psykdelicchik21: it doesnt make sense. none of it makes sense
theeseXayone: I KNOW!!! ...u really dont want me to talk to him tuesday do you
Psykdelicchik21: but ok luis. if thats what u want. ive said all i can. im outta tihs
Psykdelicchik21: no...its not up to me
Psykdelicchik21: do what u feel is right
Psykdelicchik21: im not gonna be the mediator anymore
Psykdelicchik21: so do what u feel is right. u are both nearly adults
theeseXayone: im sorry that ive put u in that position
theeseXayone: so yeah... honestly i have to end it myself instead of 'dropping' it
theeseXayone: if you can see where im coming from
Psykdelicchik21: it wasnt just u. it was me, and it was him
Psykdelicchik21: so do what u have to
Psykdelicchik21: to get what u want
Psykdelicchik21: im off to bed. u should get some sleep too
Psykdelicchik21: good nite.
theeseXayone: thats the plan stan
theeseXayone: good nite.
theeseXayone: thx for the suggestions too
theeseXayone: and everything.
Psykdelicchik21: just remember. u need to look a little harder to see the reality of things
Psykdelicchik21: np
Psykdelicchik21 signed off at 12:14:37 AM.

KrnGrlx107: man why do you have to have a conflict w/ tim hsu out of all people
KrnGrlx107: haha
KrnGrlx107: making things so hard..
KrnGrlx107: heh
KrnGrlx107: i don't know why i tried..
KrnGrlx107: i dont' know why i expected anything at all

HatakeKaKashl: And someone's life depends on it
HatakeKaKashl: Luis
HatakeKaKashl: You're thinking too much
HatakeKaKashl: I thought you hated being rational
theeseXayone: damnit not again :-(
theeseXayone: :'(
theeseXayone: i DO
theeseXayone: ugh
theeseXayone: i hate it hate it hate it
HatakeKaKashl: What's your instincts tell you
HatakeKaKashl: To go tell him that you wanna talk
HatakeKaKashl: Right?

OoPeek A Boo11: my only worry is that you won't get the results you want because people aren't ready to deal with you, and you'lll get more deep into a hole
theeseXayone: .... cant someone make them talk to me then?
theeseXayone: skools gonna be over and... people are gonna make excuses to avoid me
theeseXayone: which they have been
theeseXayone: so.. :-(
OoPeek A Boo11: i dunno sweetie...i guess if you feel comfortrable enough to confront someone, then go for it, but know what you're trying to search for because if you go in confused, you're jujst going to get a confused answer

X r e t 3 P: it just isnt worth it.
X r e t 3 P: nothing like that is


*sigh ... I'm gonna get it back MYSELF. I won't be harsh, I won't be mean... I'll just give myself the peace I need. for good.

I get to see Nic tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I need her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home