2/12/2003

Stormy ass day neh? Today would mark one year since... I first fell. The Power Pyramid will go down in history as the catalyst to my... long journey. Anyways today was very stormy... and it coincided with the power pyramid for the 11th graders, AND the heavy rains coincided with... our nasty nasty FIGHT yo. You have no idea how mad I got today... and the heavy rain and the wind all made me get more tense, and full of rage... I actually hated your ass for a while. I couldn't believe you pissed me off on purpose so MUCH like that. I wanted to pound your face in...

...but the wind started to give in, the rain got lighter, and as I cooled off... it eased down. You know we could never be mad at each other for so long. We're too alike, and for that reason alone, we're such awesome friends, yet at the same time, it makes us sick of one another's stupidity. Whenever we fight, it gets nasty, and we don't like that, do we? haha. I'm very glad we worked things out... we always do. Times like now after we worked it out that I remember why I've never given up on you... and why you're so much more to me than most other people in the world. God sent you to me. We be tight...w00t! Just never... arouse my anger like that again, I'll throw you in the mud. =]

"Sometimes... you just wanna give up. Sometimes I just wanna give up, and forget everything, and yell and scream and say FUCK YOU and move on, but no. One can never give up because, there's always... some shining light of hope. I'm glad we haven't given up... if it wasn't for you and your willingness to fight this all along with me, I would've given up... a long time ago. Much love." - Proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home