2/05/2003

SO MUCH IN MY HEAD GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna be fair to you. You mean... the world to me. I don't wanna be upset when I hear that you're talking to or hanging out with someone else... even though I do it alot as well. I love you THAT much... I'm trying to better myself. And You'll never know it, and prolly never see it... because this a mental challenge for me. Ugh... why do I care so much. I love you... love love love. That scares the crap out of me.

Those times we get to be together... I feel so happy, just because your near... and when I see you staring into nothingness, and when I see you laugh, and smile.... it makes me love you even more. I really don't wanna feel like shit when you're not around anymore.... I don't wanna feel left out or like you don't care about me when you hang out with them... her... him... anyone. I have to learn that you won't just leave me... you'll be there. And the mere fact that YOU out of so many came to me and told me alot of things, and connected with me in ways I've never felt before.... ugh. Love.

yay for blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home