2/04/2003

=]

The scars I have lived with... I can't easily hide. But... I can do what I can to heal em. I feel like I finally closed up a dark chapter in my life... and the same people involved have opened the door to a new one. I wonder, still... are you proud of me? I don't need you to be, I can't be ideal.... yeah... I just feel that peace I've wanted for a long time. Even if Ashley had to be there to see me get it. Good day... just hope I can keep this up.

Such a good day... ugh.

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said..
Nothing's gonna make this right again..
Please don't turn your back I.. can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you, but you don't understand...


- Simple Plan

I can move past it but do NOT ask me to ever forget. Please... never forget. It's made me such a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home