2/19/2003

OoPeek A Boo11: omg
OoPeek A Boo11: favorite 2 cds that u gave me
theeseXayone: hey mush
theeseXayone: @_@
OoPeek A Boo11: simpleplan/linkin park
theeseXayone: WHA?
OoPeek A Boo11: and the emu mix
theeseXayone: W00T
theeseXayone: emo
OoPeek A Boo11: <3
theeseXayone: haha
OoPeek A Boo11: haha


yay she's happier =]. Yeah I burned 4 cd's... whenever I burn a cd for someone, it has to have the songs that... mean the most to me. So within those krazy mixes she has taken a part of me. I'm glad too. Shit now to find a cd case.... argh! But anywayz today was... strange. Ugh I have so much due within the next week.. my mind is about to burst. Also, I'm so ditraught... so many of my friends are having very high or low periods of luck, happiness, life... I don't know how to be there for them without feeling helpless to help. *sigh I guess in some ways I just wanna show that I can be on the other side of these things... and not alwayz be the one who 'needs' someone to be there for em. I guess I'm doing my part but... I guess I feel I owe everyone so much. But whatev...

Oh and senior ad pics!!!!!! due this friday. I got alot of them..... but damnit I need a few more! This means you JEN! hahaha. I got the 5w337357 email back today... ahhhh. <3 time to drown in music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home