2/18/2003

Hmmm today was a slow sluggish blur... I guess Peter was sick again =[, heh. I had an awesome talk with Ms. Hill for lunch, and we ended up 20 minutes late to 5th period (again!). We caught up on alot of stuff, and she;s just SO awesome ya know... last time we actually had an 'intimate' conversation was around this time last year, wow... back when I had huge probs with Peter, and Tim was a close friend to me at the time... and you know talking to her and errything it made me realize how funny everything is. Now Peter's the best friend I have, and Tim is.. yeah. But good times, I realized also that I hold no grudges towards anything about last year anymore... sometimes we all just have to let go anyway. It was great hanging out with her again... thankx for the food and for letting me ditch half of Barkataki Ms. Hill!! <3<3

Anyway the day got progressively worse... aiya. Metco was good but... my buddy my Mush got her car broke into AGAIN and I'm SO angry that some fucking assholes have done this to you... I promise I'll do all I can to help out. It's just such a fucking outrage and I wanna kick someone's ass about this and... grrrr!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR You'll be fine buddy... I promise. I'm glad I was there to at least walk you out... ahhh. No worries... no worries. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home