2/10/2003

B average on the report card ... how the FUCK didn't I get As in core. I fucking aced ALL OF IT except Gifford... whatever.

Today was a blah day, irritating, unsettling, something wasn't 'okay'... and I'm getting used to good days and such, so regressing back to shit wasn't kool. You stingy bastard! I wanna get mad but... I guess now it takes alot of somehting to make me angry. I'm just annoyed today. I almost broke my index finger after skool... ugh. What the hell was up with today sucking fucking ass?

Mr. Perfect, a wrestler I grew up watching, was found dead in his hotel room this afternoon. That made my day go from blah to bad. Everyone pray for him and his family... ughhh.

Dunno why but I really dig this one quote in an aim profile I saw just now: "Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because that is all we will ever be?"

Maybe today sucked ass because.. it was Monday. God I hope so. I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home