1/20/2003


Psykdelicchik21: so how psycho do u think tim is?
Thee seXay onE: uhhh
Thee seXay onE: probably 67% psycho

Talked to Molly for hours today. Today was relatively okay, it was REAL good when Nicole was here XD... and uh, we were gonna paint, but cmon, with a fucking Gamecube around, who wants to fuck around with tempera? hahahaha... wow. She rules. My sister's growing up so fast.... and advanced thankx to homies from the Paden clique (in this case Molly n Pinki) for geting my sister some real gear to wear. I wanna wear some fucking indian clothes too =[

I was a little bummed out saturday, at first I thought it was some type of mood swing... and that I might truly be manic depressive, but naw. I couldn't find a reason at the moment for feeling so...sad, but it went away, I guess. I wanna elaborate, but nothing's coming to me... so whatever. I'm okay. It'll come to me sometime, right?

It was until this afternoon that I was feeling so BORED and stuff, I really wanna know what the fuck happened to talking to / hangin' with him... heh. I swear it pops into my mindframe at the most random of times. Thankx Molly! haha... ugh. No really, am I scary or something? I've never met a person in my entire life who was so damn ... confusing. Intriguing? well duh but... I'd like to do something other than... nothing. I usually find someone to 'talk' to me about this when it gets in my head, but I don't need to I think. I can do things on my own now... weird no? One thing I can't do alone though, is find a way to close this damn 'intimidation' thing I have going on. I mean who the fuck in this entrie damn planet is so intimidated by somebody for SO long when they don't hate them or anything? Well I know a few people...

heh I started to rant, oops. Check the newest member of core babies erryone, and JOIN YO!! I hope Nicole's pet project gets huge success. Click the link on the right side of ur screen. haha.. Tell ur friends, and yeah, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home