1/12/2003


Psykdelicchik21: i love those e-mails where it says "molly. enlarge ur penis by 3 inches in a week" or "molly. lose 14 pounds in 2 day or "molly, have u been injured wrongfully by a medical company?"
theeseXayone: lmao
Psykdelicchik21: there soooooooo stupid
Psykdelicchik21: its like
theeseXayone: i love the ones that ask me 'hey ljsexay, do you want to reduce cramp pain?'
Psykdelicchik21: dude- am i really gonna click that? who would be a big enuf loser to click it
Psykdelicchik21: little did i know- that pinki did

hahahahahahahhaaha. Okay right now I wanna go back to skool. good times await... I hope.

x g0t nic x: god i love these pics of me
x g0t nic x: hahah
Thee seXay onE: lol.... wait, who's arrogant?
Thee seXay onE: hmm?
x g0t nic x: haha
x g0t nic x: me, duh!
Thee seXay onE: w00t!
Thee seXay onE: i like arrogance if you are worthy of using it
Thee seXay onE: so go ahead - tell me how good you look.
x g0t nic x: i look so good, i can make the sky cry out of sheer joy of having the honor of looking down upon me

okay okay! I'm leaving... hahahaha. Gotta update my quote page one day.

Sektor75: you always look mean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home