1/03/2003


OoPeek A Boo11: yeah
OoPeek A Boo11: i'm okay with everything
OoPeek A Boo11: i may complain, i may cry, i may yell
OoPeek A Boo11: but in the end, it's MY life. .. i can't take that for granted

dunno why but... I didn't even ASK for inspiration that time. It takes me days to say something that makes sense, at least in my head... but she just kinda said it outta nowhere on survey night. Dunno how I'm feeling right now, but... eh, I'm okay. NO, then she hits me with her own survey question, made me think too much, on winter break no less! egh...

This week has been a virtual waste... didn't see much of people with exception of New Years and the day after.... but even then, I wanna see ppl again, I like being social, I CRAVE people in a way, but... no car and no people willing to do anything in a sense, makes me vegetate even when I'm full of energy. feh...

Gamecube will fix my ails... right. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home