1/29/2003

Okay I'm BLOGGING, look at meeeeee33e... hahaha only for you. I said I'd leave this thing alone, but nno0oo0.

Someone remind me to update my journal. I really wanna talk about how great Monday was, cuz it was. I don't wanna blog because, my journal is special. My hardcore stuff goes there. This is fluff compared to that. This is daily stuff, the journal ... that's life.

Today after talking to someone ...and then coming home to read some blogs (what, I was bored), I began to seriously think about how many people at school, LJ included!, are ... heh. Manic Depressive. There is something definitely going on within our minds if our moods go from joy to woe in a flash, and I guess I have to face up to the possibility that Ineed some fucking medication at times. I mean people go from bummed to ANGRY to damn happy in such a swift movement, from one to the other, I'm scared. What if I truly am manic depressive? What if all the happiness I have ever cumulated, ESPECIALLY through Peter or Matt or someone... will never be enough? =[ This past Monday, I was so happy... and I'm happy right now damnit!!!! ... but can I ever really know if ... I have limits that my body will not let me surpass? I'm concerned. I need someone to hug me. I'm scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home