1/22/2003

Oh, so Metco's unofficially over. So are a lot of things based off of what ran through my head in there.

I don't think I'll ever get to see most of the people in there again. That really sucks ass. I don't think I'll see Michelle again and that REALLY sucks. And yea I may see her or someone from the class walking by but is that really seeing someone? I won't get to hang out with most of them at all anymore, and I don't feel I got the chance to. It really sucks.

Ugh. I'm being overworked too. I have to paint my goddamn ass off the rest of the week. Thankfully, Peter will be with me, and I won't fucking die of boredom. Ugh and I have core outlines to do and fucking FINALS are next week and I have SO MUCH TO DO. Yeah, I'm kind of pissed off but whatever =P. I hate how core is so... unbalanced too. I mean wtf, I'll ALWAYS have Linn, while some people have easy sides of core CONSTANTLY? I'm telling you, I'm not gonna take this lightly. I'm already bogged down by all this crap...

... and the mere fact that I keep reading my last two blogs over and over, makes it harder for me to relax. I'm all over the place. I don't ditch, I do my work, why are other asses getting off easy this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home