1/13/2003

Just what I thought.

Today would rule, so it did. hahaha... ahh. It's always so refreshing and revitalizing to see the faces of my friends early in the morning, they make me look forward to wasting the day with them so bad xD. No really, if the first class (in this case art) doesn't make me feel uplifted, the rest of the day sucks ass. I gotta thank my art table for that, Peter, Robert, and Taryn. w00t~! I can't wait to fuckin' PAINT! lol

Seeing faces I haven't seen in a wihle is wicked kool, too. Especially when most of them saw me first and decided to mug me, right Rody =P. I saw Nicole! ahhh... ah. If everyday is as good and 'up' as today, high school has no limits to what I can do within its confines. People aren't hell Sartre >_<, they're the source of life! heh... how cheesy was that.

Today however had it's downfalls, since I had to walk with balloons most of the day, which were for Jen but NO, she's too kool to go to skool. =/ so yeah, and adding to the fact that I have 5 metco meetings left, really it means, 5 more times that I actually get to see Michelle, heh. And you know it wouldn't be such a depressing hting to me if she wasn't such a damn good friend, and a psycho I can't help but wanna chill with. But whatever, if there's one thing I learned from The Stranger (which I wanna write about), it's that people who just give up and don't care about things they KNOW they should care about... isn't the type of person I could ever be.

Well, not anymore. Not anymore. aesthetics time...

...The memories I keep are from a time like then
I put 'em on paper so I could come back to them
Someday I'm hopin' to close my eyes and pretend
That this crumpled up paper can be perfect again

eh last thought. Doesn't it seem like... we both just recently FINALLY found who we were looking for? You alwayz had them around, though... eh. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home