1/14/2003

If I could speak I would but... no. So this is wut went down today:

Thee seXay onE: im so undefined right now
Thee seXay onE: i had the best day at skool
Thee seXay onE: until metco
Thee seXay onE: that shot me doooooown
Thee seXay onE: =/
Psykdelicchik21: really
Psykdelicchik21: why best day hmmmmmmmmm?
Thee seXay onE: it was just so... positive
Thee seXay onE: like i noticced
Thee seXay onE: if my morning isnt good
Thee seXay onE: my day sucks.
Psykdelicchik21: oh really
Thee seXay onE: and i have peter and ppl right in the morning so it rules
Thee seXay onE: and i got an a on my kant essay, FOR ONLY 3 PAGES
Thee seXay onE: and jen finally came
Thee seXay onE: hahaha
Thee seXay onE: and i got to play with michelles koolio koala!!!!!!
Thee seXay onE: and i dunno.... its like i dont mind life at all right now
Psykdelicchik21: oh sweet

And I walked Nicole home, that was the koolest thing. I wish I had more to say, but I can't bring myself to... finish this sente...n...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home