1/06/2003

I got r3anim4ted so to speak today, I fell asleep in the car to Linkin Park.... ahh my homies. I kept listening to the lyrics, and you know I love em, but... they seemed to stick out to me more than usual. Maybe cuz they alwayz seem to express my feelings for me, and today... I dunno, I came to a conclusion about my relationship with people. I gotta add some lyrics or stuff to my profile. You ever feel like you're made to be a puppet for others to throw around and use at their expense/will? Yeah... I'm bored.

This just in: I have found my own koala. I need a name for him tho... cuz Stitch is kool, but MASHIMARO!!!!!!.... he's gangsta.

To change is to prosper. To prosper is to Evolve. To evolve is to transcend. To Transcend is to reach destiny. Deep inside of us all, is the will to grasp destiny, we must merely find the will within.

Chris J. Godwin
The Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home