1/28/2003

Couldn't go to bed without blogging about today. haha, man I'm so fucking sick =[

Today has to be, the single most enlightening day I've had since.... what, early last year? Thankz bro. Today was really tiring, but our conversation, that was amazing. You know I have issues with saying some things too so... I'll just say I'm really really glad we spent alot of time together. yeah that works. hahaha

Anyway I won't be blogging for a while, I'm sick and finals are up all this week. So I just wanna say, I think the Lord put certain people in my path for a reason. Sad, today I realized, if it wasn't for a select few... I would have died. I wish I could put to words how I feel about today btw. It was simply great.

As for everyone else I don't care about... you're not getting my dang outline. XD good luck n stuff, see y'all eventually... which is soon right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home