1/05/2003

BoR3d... ugh

One thing lingering in my head is how hard it is to be honest with people. It means letting down the pride, right? Not a very easy thing to do, personally.

It keeps comin into my mind, those things in life that you do that are/were stupid, out of nowhere. yeah, the REGRETS in life, how the hell do you ever make others forget them?

I guess you can't, but whatever. We're all young, naive, stupid, and will always do things that will make others say 'WTF?!?!'... just have to live it down and say yeah... I did that. Kinda dumb of me huh? Yeah, I was young, naive, and stupid.

I added my deviantart account to my links section, since I'm one of the best fuckin' graphic artists around... hahaha. Just to see if people like the things I can do with fotoshop 6. I just added one called r3gression, it's really nice IMO...

STILL bored. Gonna call up the pplz... those usuals. Noone new, but that's expected or everybody right? Stay in your group and you'll be juuuuust fine... heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home