1/12/2003

ahhh it's sunday already! good timing for everything... I can't sleep. hehe neither can SOME people...

Tommorow will be full of last minute hwk, friends, and maybe even some rest. What was break? It's a nasty ass blur... heh. I left school on a HIGHNOTE~!, and thought I could carry that on towards break. It seemed to work, I guess. Not seeing Peter or Rody at all really sucks, but I talked to them lots, so meh. I guess that goes for several people too. heh... anyway. I went out alot, got distracted tons... it seems like everything will be as good as it was before we left :-). But... hopefully not as boring in my moments alone.

I'm kinda mad that I didn't get to see some people I wanted to see, but being mad does nothing, right? haha... ugh. I was supposed to see alot of people, but instead I saw alot of 'other' people so I'm happy. Was gonna contact Tim about seeing him but he said he'd get to me, so meh. I'm too dreadfully tired to do much right now but say that break was kool, I need a car, I think Nicole is hot, Michelle's a psycho, Matt ate nasty fattening shit, and oh yeah....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home