12/31/2002

Who's the most involved, at a distance? - Zodin

Who gives you a heart attack when they leave a msg? - Tim

Who makes you smile when they sign on? - like everyone...

Who have you changed yourself the most for? - Probably myself.

Okay that was the shortest survey ever... now I have to shower, write a new entry, go pick up Meg, then go PARTY. If I don't come back til next year.... then I just wanted to say, thankx for the good, thankx for the bad, and thankx for being you, because without you, I wouldn't have found, me. Here's the last lyrics for the year... this is for you Tim. Yeah... cuz I didn't go through hell just for the heck of it. :-) thankx.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!! GO OUT AND GET DRUNK

I'm old enough to take all the blame
for all the mistakes..
all the games and all the faces..
I'm bleeding by myself
but I'm okay.. - Our Lady Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home