12/16/2002

Very good day. This living in the moment stuff is kinda nice =]. Good thing I decided to do this kinda thing over summer neh?

I feel like I can let go of most MOST oof my excess baggage these days, oh man... that's such a good song, lol. ANYWAY today was tight, I gave a few people their gifts for Xmas and they loved it... w00t! Tommorow I shall give Michelle, Nicole, and Ashley theirs. I dunno why them - maybe it's a Metco thing. God today was fun, I ran through storm drains, I got SOAKED, ahhh... I got to sit down w/ Molly for a lil over an hour, just to talk. Haven't done that in a long time w/ her, good times. Learned alot, but c'mon, 7/13? SHIET I HAVE TO GET TO WORK hahaha. I'm bad at math... but yes I learned quite a lot from her, and hopefully this helped her see some stuff. You ever realize how much one talk can affect you? Yeah, I know. haha

Walked home too, in the fucking rain... I can't describe it right now so this would be it:

Psykdelicchik21: yup...how was the walk
theeseXayone: but man i got soaked like a wet squirrel
theeseXayone: it was pretty amazing.
theeseXayone: man,
theeseXayone: okay so
theeseXayone: there was the clouds above
Psykdelicchik21: uh huh
theeseXayone: the street lights were on, this sexy shade of orange
theeseXayone: hitting the sidewalks
theeseXayone: and the water going down the drains
theeseXayone: it was this.. like amazing mix of blue and orange in the water
theeseXayone: made me feel so... happy to see it
theeseXayone: i take some stuff for granted i guess
theeseXayone: and it was SO AWESOME
theeseXayone: and then i got splashed ans fell
theeseXayone: and it was great!!!!!!!
theeseXayone: cuz i was in the orange blue magic thing!

Yeah. Today I learned many things, too bad only one of them was from Aesthetics. What was the quote? "Thought precludes Action". FUCK YEA! YAY!

crap wait... new fav lyrics. "When I look into your eyes, there's nothing there to see.. Nothing but my own mistakes, staring back at me. Asking WHY"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home