12/01/2002

This is getting harder and harder... is that a sign that I should stop and give up or that I'm closer to finding what I'm looking for in this cursed friendship?

SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i dunno luis, sometime i feel underappreciated
theese X ayone: ...whered that come from?
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: things you know
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i guess its the negleced side of me
theese X ayone: awww....i didnt know you felt neglected in one way or another
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: lol always
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: everyone does i think, just some know how to deal w/ it
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: otheres, dont.
theese X ayone: obviously *cough*
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: hey i didnt say names
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: lol

haha.. man I'm breaking into pieces here... good thing.

theese X ayone: bleh....I'm there if you wanna talk about it
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: o yea
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i know
theese X ayone: but yea, im outta here, tyme to die for a while
theese X ayone: see ya tommorow
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: lool
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: latz
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: ur on my hit list now

Yeah... I was 3764725% more impatient back then... I learned THAT. Man if I keep posting these revelations for me to scan through.. I'm gonna end up with nothing but one huge ass headache. So much for privacy! This is my life... who cares though. I dont.

Hey so.. Michelle has this tight horoscope dalie and I got one and it made me laugh... SOMEHOW in the midst of this terribly hard experiment I'm in, it made me laugh. hahaha... yay!!

"Luis, today you may put your desire to constantly be in the spotlight aside, that is, if you are absolutely sure of other people's love for you. That's what your friends are for, if you would just take the time to listen to them, of course! Leos are like that, and you are certainly no different. You should be especially careful over the next few days because you may be especially sensitive."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home