12/05/2002

Psykdelicchik21: i want to see my back cuz theres a giant bug bite and i want to see what it looks like

good times.

OoPeek A Boo11: so where's the poem huh?

Auto response from Thee seXay onE: she's my alien =]

OoPeek A Boo11: hehe
OoPeek A Boo11: who? me?

8. My days are so unstable... jeebus wut would I do without the loves of my life... my friends?? Probably be wasting away, and not trying to put my words to action, like with damn Tim. I'd be too scared to do shit. Hell I still am but... friends make everything worth doing. Why do I feel so crappy.. oh nm I know why. haha

my horoscope @_@: Today, you could probably find all the encouragement you were looking for but before that, you will need to get a little more involved at work! You are a pragmatic person but you are sometimes too careful. You have to try to go beyond this aspect of your personality, Luis. Try to forget the barriers that exist in your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home