12/19/2002

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg &@^&^@!%&^!%^%$@!^%!@$%!@#%@!$#^%$@!#!*&(^@(*&^@!(*&^@%@!*^%!&^@$@!&^%$@!*&%#!^#%(*!$&.....

.... what a fucking overwhelming day.

I mean I knew I was riding on the wave of a very good past few days.. but God today was just wow. I'ma bring a camera tommorow too, shiet. MAN I CAN'T EVEN TYPE IN MY BLOG! No words can EVER describe how fucking .... how I feel. No words. OMG

When Peter, Jen, Jenny and Matt gave me that heavy ass box... and the fact that they were all together, and the fact that they all got me something, that PETER got me something, omg... I can't believe how much I fucking... LOVE every single one of you. Oh God I'm all overwhelmed, nobody does nice things for me damnit! So I go insane when something like this happens. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS GOT ME A FUCKING GAMECUBE!

You could have given me the smallest thing, but just... giving me anything, and showing me that you care about me and love me.... shit what do I say? I can't fucking fuck fuck say ANYTHING. omg <3 <3 <3 (*&@(*!^@*%!^%$$#!@!(^@)( you guys are my life. Friends are my life. oh my God. Everyone please have a great fabulous good productive 3 weeks off. oh lord oh lord oh my oh my... oh my.

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home