12/01/2002

Okay... my comp gives me 1.5 hours of net until it makes me restart... and lucky me as I restarted I found one of my old skool fav songs, which isnt even old.. shit i have a lot of reading to do. Blah...

All the times.. that I've cried.. All this that was wasted, It's all inside of me. Then I go back, searching for answers, and I feel all this pain, I Stuffed it down.. but It's back again.. And I lie.. here in bed, thinking, wondering, tearing away.. all alone, I can't mend. But after I get the guts to do something about it, and I think about how MUCH this all has consumed me before.. I feel tomorrow will be okay.

So for now, again, I'm on the outside.. and I'm looking in. I can see through you, see through everything.. and see your true colors. Inside you're ugly.. ugly like me. =] I can see through you.. See through the real you.

Reminds me of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home