12/04/2002

Okay I PROMISED myself... I'll start writing my... uh tim backtrack thing tonite, I promised so no worries Luis.. gg me!

I used my fucking amazing aim + program to save every chat I've ever had really... so I was lookin through it while talkin to Matt and ... shiet... we all really really changed, and this isn't even a change based on a year...but mere months.

I just found the few first convos I had with Peter, Matt, and Zodin. Very interesting... it's all sad but in such a happy good way =]. Like I read the matt one first, on his dumb white boy sn! and I saw how... uh really suspicious we were about talking... cuz mainly, Amy told the other guy that the other one hated him... good times neh?

I just got the Zodin one!!!! lol I feel terrible.. I talked to Zodin online for the first time a little while after I first talked to Tim on aim, and you could tell I was really... ehhh rapidly changed/changing? Our first convo was about me just.. letting out all this anger i had, but hey, Zodin asked how I was doing... too bad I rained down on his ass like I did. I told ya bro you inspire me =P

Then I got to Pete's... ahhh peterpeter this one kinda freaked me out, or moreso than the other ones. He used to be really articulate with his feelings... no it's kind of hilarious, it's like we switched places! hahaha he was really really open to talking and kind of vulnerable to me, since he said alot of stuff... and I was this stone wall barely doing much but listening. But.... shit peter has feelings! I keep forgetting most of us guys do. I'm mesin, Peter does, he's my bro, but.... he was really really different back then. I don't know what to think.

anyway... I'm gonna start on that thing now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home