12/29/2002

Man last night sure was fun...

it was a Saturday night all around town w/ Matt and Jenny XD, and we went like... everywhere.... haha. First we went to the mall, saw everyone from Ricky Oh to Deety there... then went to Topz to eat, which I only go to to see Lisa working >P, and there was this little kid that even Michelle would haaaaate.... HATE. Dropped off some films at the foto place, visited Jen, she was tired =[. Ay then we went to Tapoica Express, my faaavorite boba place, and I got some nice hot ginger milk tea... eh.

Then it was off to Jenny's to play some hardcore Mario Party, which of course I won :-D... and that's when I realized... Tim has my n64.

I didn't get home til really late so I dropped dead, didn't finish Michelle's blog, but hey... I have a social life so screw me ;-). Who knows what crap I do today.. ay. 2 days til the new year! Oh and... how's the blog lookin?

OniMeNoJoe: Nice
OniMeNoJoe: =D
OniMeNoJoe: And looky
OniMeNoJoe: There's a sleepy Vash
OniMeNoJoe: pretending to be all innocent and all
OniMeNoJoe: When he carries a gun bigger than his face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home