12/15/2002


LjseXaywwF: haha i took my sister shopping
LjseXaywwF: saw jen at work
LjseXaywwF: we didnt know each other ;-)
mr FLiP816: kitty world?
LjseXaywwF: toys r us next door
LjseXaywwF: but then stopped at kitty world
mr FLiP816: lol u did that on purpose
LjseXaywwF: :-D
mr FLiP816: thats lameeeeeeeee
LjseXaywwF: wo0o0o0o
LjseXaywwF: but who got to see jen?????? hahahaha
mr FLiP816: wowwwwwwwwwwwww

Refer to my past few blogs for anything of relevance. I'm goin' out again today!

OoPeek A Boo11: you're asking me wut to get a guy?!
OoPeek A Boo11: lol
OoPeek A Boo11: that's kinda...ironic isn't it
OoPeek A Boo11: i TOLD you not to get me anything!
theeseXayone: oops....
theeseXayone: :-)

Okay Okay I'm going now... yeesh. What the hell do I get Peter An????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home