12/20/2002

I'm still wayy too happy. This is considered inconsistency too! hahahahaha

Gave the gang their gifts. Gave Peter his, we had a 'moment' lol, and Robert took pictures of all of us. Peter better wear that everyday... xD

I got more gifts too! aiya... a Garu journal, a lil care bear keychain, and a Stitch doll, which after contemplation and asking Mush, Imma call, Peter. hahaha... or Peewee.

The care bear came w/ a description, which is kind of... what Esther said to me earlier. Here it is:

Grumpy Bear: Grumpy Bear is a bit of a grouch. But his grumpiness reminds us that an occasional grouchy mood is all right - as long as it doesn't last too long. Grumpy Bear's tummy symbol, a rain cloud with falling hearts, is a reminder that even when we're grouchy, we are still loved by those closest to us.

hahaha...

I'll miss all of you. Hopefully, I'll see you around, or we can hook it up... hell, of course we will. yeh? yeh. These 3 weeks will be full of.... r&r. I love you all, and you know it. byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home